Dec 13, 2012

Fraud Cheater Filedownloads.org Biggest Scam of the Year

Hi Friends and all User today i am with a Cheater,Fraud and Scam Site name Filedownloads.org .as i shown in above Picture how cleverly they have cheated me .they remove my all earning form y dashboard .I was one of Old and loyal customer of them but they even Cheated me ...,I tried a Lot to contact them with their Email  ....but none of Them Reply my Email as before.this was my first withdraw but before i withdraw they show their real face   ....  
 I feel very bad and Cheated so i decided to Protect other People who are going to use Their Cheater,Fraud and Scam Site with this Post.

I Again Strongly Recommended you Don't Trust this Site Even in your Dreams .

Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 EgyTricks.

Designed by Vikash | EgyTricks